Hi,

I tried installing cooker with a bootnet.img floppy and I ran into a bit
of a problem.  I have two ethernet cards, eth0 is on a small internal home
network, and eth1 is on the net (I have a cable modem and a static IP for
my system.)

Anyway, I tried the regular install, and the expert install, but it
wouldn't let me pick which interface to use when I entered my IP info.  So,
have a missed a way to do this, or maybe the install needs to pop up with a
menu thats asks what the primary (or install) NIC should be.

Also, I downloaded the latest image file from the cooker distribution, but
I never saw the new Panoramix install.  Is there a different image I need
to try that out?

Thanks for any info,

Chris
  • RE: [C... Chris L. Mason
    • R... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
      • ... Chris L. Mason
        • ... Axalon Bloodstone
          • ... Chris L. Mason
    • R... Michael Neumann