On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Pixel wrote:

> ok, done now. and i promise i'll kill any guy (or even any women :) that find a
> bug in fat resize! i'm totally fud up with nasty windobe, i must have installed
> around 10 times the thing in 2 days and more than 40 scandisk...

I strongly hope that this is NOT the only reason release of 7.0 has been
delayed/postponed/killed.       There's PLENTY more that is very wrong
with the installing process, and also plenty of other 'minor' things.

For example, I have 6 Mandrake installations on my two machines here, none of
them IMO very unusual.   Yet NONE of the predetermined choices in the
installer comes close to, or is useful for, or works for, any of them.
Developers seemingly do not know how their work is used in the field, or what
the installer requirements really are.  That remark is not intended to
diminish the great amount of good work already done.

 --

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Linux.