geoffrey lee wrote:

> yo!

*nods* I have been through this fix , with the configure.. it is two lines
actualy, i just put a * at the end of each checks so it checks all the files
libqt.*
that worked well but i still feel the the qt2 should be in it's own directory
makes things simpler as you can simply pass the qt dir to the configure and it
will then find the libs the includes and the correct moc files with out
hasleing with modifing the configure scripts

80 fyi finds /usr/lib/qt2.1/ files correctly without any modification.

-DarkWlf