hi,

> *nods* I have been through this fix , with the configure.. it is two lines
> actualy, i just put a * at the end of each checks so it checks
> all the files
> libqt.*

ok. this fix is acceptable since only qt2 has QCString. i will change the
patch on my own system.

> that worked well but i still feel the the qt2 should be in it's
> own directory
> makes things simpler as you can simply pass the qt dir

something inherited from redhat i guess ;-) , where you shove every
non-critical library into /usr/lib

to the
> configure and it
> will then find the libs the includes and the correct moc files with out
> hasleing with modifing the configure scripts

it's not a big problem as far as licq is concerned since this is only one
line of patch.

not sure about building other qt2 applications, jeez, i hardly ever use them
anyway.

geoff.