On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Levi Ramsey wrote:
> We really need to shout urpmi's praises from the rooftops.  Hardly a
> week goes by without me running into someone on Slashdot or Kuro5hin (or
> other sites) who complains about manually doing RPM dependencies on
> Mandrake.  They're always oblivious to the power and joys of urpmi.

Two or three times a day I think to myself: URPMI IS MANDRAKE'S MOST UNDERRATED FEATURE!

And unfortunately, nobody knows this, and Mandrake doesn't advertise urpmi per se.

When I think "Mandrake", I think: "Debian done right!".

When most people think "Mandrake", they think: "RedHat for newbies."

Is there something we can do about this?

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant