Le lun 10/03/2003 à 14:22, Buchan Milne a écrit :

> While we are here, any chance to have gui tools for
> 1)Selecting how often to run automatic updates

This could be great indeed, any idea how to improve urpmi/rpmdrake is
welcome as next version will be designed soon now.

> 2)Adding entries to /etc/urpmi/skip.list
> I had a bad experience when testing the above script the first time,
> since I had samba-server-ldap running in production on a server, and
> urpmi --auto-select decided the samba-server-2.2.7-2mdk from updates
> should replace samba-server-ldap-2.2.7a-3mdk running on the server ...
> resulting in about 2 minutes of downtime wrt. samba while I scp'ed
> ldap-enabled RPMS to it etc).

You may want to use --bug $LOG/`date '+%Y%m%d%H%M%S'` to the urpmi
command line, so that you have a per session based update log (so that
if something fail, you have a bug report to send me too).

Just create a compressed archive maybe on the fly to avoid keeping too
much place if necessary ?

François.