Hoyt wrote:

> Pay less attention to adding features and more to fixing problems.
>
> It seems everything but the kitchen sink is finding its way into Mandrake, but I
>regularly read comments from people who cite bugs that hve been around for a while
>and have not been fixed.

Ahhh!
You are right for some of them.
About one I reported conscerning my USB mouse,
when plugged into the PS/2 port. I have only two buttons working.
The mouse has in fact 5 buttons, wheel included...

I repeat: the usbmouse driver is f#$@ dangerously buggy.
At least, with my MS-Explorer.
And - I want to report again an issue:
 -- >>>> There is no more "emulate 3 buttons"  options!!! (beta 3 iso)<<<<< --
This means that I don't have the X/Copy/paste at all!
Please, is somebody at Mandrake would
at least acknowledge this ????

USB stuff :I never received even an ACK.  But, I don't think it is really
related to Mandrake. It could be some detection/protocol failures
from the PS/2 mouse driver. The Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer
is still very new hardware.

Ciao
Serge Lussier