Am Mittwoch,  2. Juli 2003, 00:03:34 Uhr MET, schrieb Austin:
> Well, if gtk1/2, gnome1/2, glade1/2, gtkmm1/2, gnomemm1/2, etc, etc, were
> all taken care of by only one person, this might not happen.  But when
> three or four people try to put these packages together, weird things
> happen.

If only one person would take care of all these packages, that person
would be really overworked. Also, I don't know that many apps that use
gtkmm1/2 or gnomemm1/2.

> Seems odd that Mandrake would like to be a development platform, yet so
> many important developer tools are in contribs and often broken or
> outdated: eric, pyqt, gnomemm2...

Which IMHO aren't really important development tools. The most
important tools and toolkits work fine most of the time.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of