As I mentioned in my last email, there are problems in at least these three
pairs of packages that prevent the old and new versions from coexisting, even
though this wasn't true with recent versions: libsigc++1.0-devel and
libsigc++1.2-devel; libmysql10 and libmysql12; and gimp and gimp1_3.

In all three cases, the problem is that both package both provide and obsolete
the same virtual package name, so the best solution seems to be to remove the
obsoletes tag.

For gimp and libsigc++, because both packages are current, I fixed both. For
MySQL, because the old version is no longer in cooker, I only fixed the new
version. Presumably, anyone who doesn't already have libmysql10 probably
doesn't need it. However, I haven't checked to make sure nothing current
depends on it. If something does, it obviously needs to be reinstated in the
current repository; if nothing does, then maybe my fix isn't necessary.

By the way, gimp-1.2.5 provides hackgimp. I don't think this is right, is it?
I can see why it might want to obsolete old versions of hackgimp, so I left
the Obsoletes: hackgimp, but added a "< %version-%release" in. I also changed
the corresponding Obsoletes tag in gimp1_3. This means that users will have
to upgrade both to upgrade either.

Since some of these are large packages, and in every case only the specfile
has been changed, I only uploaded the specfiles:
* libsigc++1.0.spec (libsigc++1.0-1.0.4-7mdk.src.rpm)
* libsigc++1.2.spec (libsigc++1.2-1.2.5-2mdk.src.rpm)
* MySQL.spec (MySQL-4.0.13-3mdk.src.rpm)
* gimp.spec (gimp-1.2.5-3mdk.src.rpm)
* gimp1_3.spec (gimp1_3-1.3.14-3mdk.src.rpm)

Note the name change from libsigc++-1.0 to libsigc++1.0 (to correspond with
1.2). The binary packages will have a similar name change (and
libsigc++-examples will become libsigc++1.0-examples).

Also note the fact that it's 2 releases later than the one in the repository,
because I uploaded a -6mdk earlier in the week. Feel free to disregard the
earlier one, and renumber this to -6 if you want.