onsdagen den 2 juli 2003 15.20 skrev Buchan Milne:

> >>What is umigumi?
> >
> > http://www.umigumi.org/
> >
> > If I would really understand what it is i could tell you, but it seems it
> > could be related (?!?)
>
> Doesn't look related, seems like a tool to install a distro onto a flash
> (IDE or similar) disk. Interesting (especially when looking at stuff
> like this: http://www.norhtec.com/products/gp/details.html or the
> openbrick), but I don't think it's got that much to do with live CDs.
> But I could be wrong.
>
> Oden? It seems you have looked into umigumi more?

Yes, but it was a month or so ago. If I'm not mistaking they have a src.rpm
that could be more mandrakified. The reason I gave this up was that no one
was interested in this at that point. Check the archives. I might pick this
up sometime in the future since my latest bios update enables boot from usb.

I'm currently quite busy with your sasl and openldap, db4.1 from cooker and
apache2 and php5 massive rebuilds and massive redesign... (on 9.1 at home
since i'm not root on klama) phuh..., it's a lot of work...

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com