On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:23:36PM +0200, Giuseppe Ghibò wrote:
David Walser ha scritto:
As Levi pointed out it *might* be OK if they at least use the same format, but there could still be locking issues.

Now I finally understand what you mean. Independently of the mail folder prefix choosen
for KMail, Kmail fills LOCAL $HOME/Mail with dirs (drafts, trash, etc.) and indexes working files. So you are pointing out that there could be problems in the case LOCAL machine == IMAP SERVER. I wonder why Kmail places its

i would state that elm used $HOME/Mail for mbox formatted mail folders, and has been doing it for at least the last 15 years, so if kmail writes something different it is kmail which is broken *grin*

L.

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.