diablero wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 10:17:22AM -0700, Alexander V. Voinov wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Yesterday I again tried the latest beta, and was again surprised with
> > the printer config menu: "Text printer| HP DJ | Postscript". It would
> > frustrate even an experienced user. What if I have an HP LJ?!
>
> The new system is not user friendly, you need to open three different
> windows to configure a new lp. The older printtool was far easy to use.
>
> > Alexander
>

> --
> Thomas Poindessous
> EpX asso GNU/Linux de l'Epita
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] && http://www.epita.fr/~epx

Can someone tell me why I can't print to my network printer.....
I have an HP DirectJet connected to an el cheapo epson 400 and set it up
as a remote printer named epson
with it's ip 192.168.1.150 for it's hostname
and I have no idea what to put for a queue name it has no named server
it's hooked to a printer driver device....hehe

It doesn't work from my Linux....but does in W98...not
acceptable...agent mulder..hehe

Danny