On Sunday 03 August 2003 06:58 am, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:34, Joe Baker wrote:
> > Can we switch to using gdm.
> >
> > I don't like seeing all the user's names on the
> > login screen.  For installations where there are allot
> > of users this could be cumbersome.
>
> Most installations will have only one. I prefer KDM but *not* MdkKDM.
                                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Cheers; Leon
I hope Mandrake get's the hint, I see a lot of dislike for mdkkdm showing up
here and on the experts list. I personally detest mdkddm!!!
HEY Mandrake - Listen to your users this time around..
At least give a choice during install, leave mdkkdm as default for the
beginner if you want but give the experieced user the option of making a
change.
--
Ken Thompson -- WA7SYR
Payette, Idaho