On 08/20/03 11:12:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I will probably never use this, but I think it _is_ a valuable addition to
the distro. Even if nobody uses it is looks like in a press release.
In this case, being a little less extremistic could be a good thing.

You are right... idealism doesn't sell a distro. Don't forget though that the CD's don't make the distro. Not everything on the CDs has to be free, but everything that is part of the downloadable distro should be as close to free as possible IMHO.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant