Hi all,

Quick question for all of you guys: will Mandrakesoft release 9.2 even if it is not ready??? i.e. is Mandrakesoft desperate to get a version out before the end of Septembre or is there any chance for a RC3 ?? i.e. does management or development rule Mandrakesoft???
I'm wondering because the end of the month is only 2+ weeks away and only 3 of the bugs I reported have been fixed (some major showstoppers have not and no-one seems to be wanting more info). Furthermore, everybody knows that OpenOffice 1.1 is only 2-3 weeks away, it would be a real shame to ship 9.2 with 1.1RCx and then get users to download 100Mb+ of software to get the final version (I can't see any major corporation willing to do that - out of the box is very important)

Cheers,

Emmanuel