Le Jeudi 11 Septembre 2003 18:09, Pierre Jarillon a écrit :
> I hope a RC3. There are too much bugs in RC2 to call this a Release
> Candidate. If we compare with OOo, they made RC which was really RC. It is
> obvious that a distro is more complicated because of the great diversity of
> hardware. But the number of misses is not a problem of hardware.
> In fact RC2 is a beta 4. Please, make a RC3 ! Don't waste the good
> reputation of Mandrake with a lack of finition.
I agree.
Without doing something complicated, a lot of bugs are found in this release.
I know that fixing bugs is irratting specially when you can't reproduce them
well, but we are releasing a 9.2 version, not a 10.0 -> this should be stable
as rock.
Nowadays, comparing distributions is noted with : new packages availables, and
no bugs found.
the first is ok.
Let's take another week more to debug. If the boss isn't ok, hide the Master
CD rewriter :)

Emmanuel