Warly wrote:

> Yes you r right nfs-utils conflicts with quota, this gonna be
> corrected.
>
> This is our fault but it is hard to test all the combination of
> installed packages, and this is why you, cooker members, are so
> precious to us.

Yes, I'm a Cooker list member - but the above problem arises from
installing from the 7.1 release tree not from the Cooker tree (which
may have the same problem).

Mandrake packaging is such a distributed process that I would
seriously suggest to Gael that all the packagers be given a second
networked machine on their desks so that a better understanding of
networking results and so that this elementary level of networking
gets constantly tested in-house, and the installer's many networking
oversights will hit the developers in the face and get corrected.

One example:  Fetching the crypto RPMs fails if you are installing on
a machine which is being masqueraded behind a gateway - bad peer
address.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Mandrake Linux.