On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Quel Qun wrote:

> I cannot believe that!
> I reported this conflict between nfs-client and quota at least a thousand
> million times!
> So if cooker members are so valuable, then don't loose our reports.

I have felt this way too. Ei ther report a bug and have it ignored, or
worse, be told that for some reason it is supposed to be that way. I
really think a) all bugs reported that aren't going to be immediately
addressed should be put in a todo pile, and someone should reply that the
bug has been noted b) if the package maintainer somehow claims it is not a
bug, someone else, or maybe at least a few people, should also respond as
to whther it is a bug or not. Somtimes it is because they have no
intention of fixing it for that release, and ignore the report. Still, as
I said in a) ignoring it for the time being doesn't mean you have to
ignore the message alltogether.