On Thursday 23 October 2003 04:04 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Maybe there should be a policy on bugs ... bugzilla should not allow new
> bug submissions from when RC2 is released ;-).

This would be great if there were no new bugs introduced in the rc's, but as
9.2 clearly made plain, new bugs pop up at any time.

> And maybe only bugs that were reported before RC1 can be voted on?

I think more people would vote if it was easier.  is it possible to vote for a
bug with the e-mail interface.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx