Netscape 6.0 is really a custumized version of Mozilla.  It is not complete
they are still at what they call milestone 16.  They have plans for bug fixes
and features all the way up till milestone 20.  so it will be a while until
there will be a stable release of mozilla.  Because of this, netscape 6.0 will
not be offically released for a while.  I have tried netscape 6.0 and found it
to be okay, but buggy.  I now have a build of mozilla that was compiled on
6-29-2000 and it runs a whole lot better, but still buggy.