At 03 August, 2000 Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> Frederic Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > A. Where is the "helix-updater" in Mandrake 7.1?
>
> we don't ship that, MandrakeSoft != HelixCode

Well, MandrakeSoft != GNU you still ship ALOT of gnu stuff. MandrakeSoft != SUN Still
have staroffice on some CD aso.

OK, you dont ship it. But would is be that stupid as you try to make it sound?

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tvistevägen 26                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc