At 03 August, 2000 Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> Mattias Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Yes, I know. And ofcource that is the only way it should be. But if you ship
> > helix update you dont ship helix gnome, you just ship a tool to install
> > helixgnome if people would like to do that...
>
> we can't ship a tools who can screwed a default mdk configuration,
> maybe a tools for contrib but not for the main/ distrib

OK, I must admit that you have a quite good point there....

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tvistevägen 26                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc