I would like to have option of TRUE HOME INSTALL for Mandrake LINUX.
Under this, I mean:
-no development tolls/compilers/headers
-no X-utilities (xbill, xcreensaver, xclock, etc.)
-selection of one or several windows managers
  with selection of sub-packages to install (like: Install KDE2, but do not
install kdetoys, kdepim)
-no command-line utilities
-Wine/DosEmu as options (with simple dialog box, like: Would you like to
install DOS support? You will need it to run native DOS programs)
-of course, no default installation of Netscape. I don't want to clean it up
after install manually
-Libraries
 I still rather new to Linux, and don't know which libraries I can delete
without affecting system (just : libc /5MB/ or glibc /27MB/ are used by the
system? At least one of them, I guess, can be deleted)
And libs like xaw3d, SDL, etc. can be easily deleted even by me maually :-),
but I'd like this automated.

I am running Mandrake 7.0 (Dec 99), and belive that a lot of thins were fixed
in 7.1 installer. Hope, 7.2 will be even more user-friendly and easy to use

Best regards,

Vadim Plessky