Zeljko Vukman a écrit :

> This is not true. I have reported several times that Kde2 beta4 deletes all
> windows-managers (not only sawfish or gnome) from gdm or kdm.
> After installing Kde2 you can't log in any other windows-manager than
> kde2.
No problem here with gnome, even if with KDE 1.93 installed. Apart then
fact i can't choose between kdm and gdm.

I rather suspect a session-management problem, due to switch from
/etc/X11/windows-manager to /etc/X11/wmsession.d/ : i had encoutered the
same problem, and was also very suprised not to have any X error
message. Check U got the latest xinitrc and mandrake_desk packages.
On the same subject, are all windows-managers now compliant to this
system ? I can't remember to have seen recent enlihgtenment package, for
example ...

--
Guillaume Rousse
Iremia - Université de la Réunion