Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

> I notice XFree86 4.x breaks a lot of X apps: This is going to be a
> fun fall with XFree86, Gnome, KDE2 and Linux 2.4 all converging on
> legacy-breaking technologies all at once! :)

I dont know what you mean. Ive been using the latest XFree86 4 since it was
released as source code. I run the latest Gnome from cooker, and i've never
experienced a "break of a lot of X apps". I've even started running the
latest 2.4.0 hackkernel from cooker (self compiled) and it works great too.

--
- Antony Suter  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  "Examiner"  openpgp:71ADFC87
- "And how do you store the nuclear equivalent of the universal solvent?"