Thierry> For those who own one of bt848, bt849A,  bt878, bt879 and the like
Thierry> :

Thierry> 1) BTTV  auto  config in order   to support a  lot of  TV cards, i
Thierry> request all people who have a  tv tuner card to  send me back (and
Thierry> to pixel too) its  pci id.  if you  don't know how  to do it, just
Thierry> send us  your /proc/bus/pci  and  the result of  lspcidrake.  Also
Thierry> give me the module name (should be bttv for most people) All these
Thierry> cards'll be automatically configured in mdk7.2.

Eh, maybe I don't understand, but /proc/bus/pci is a directory, you want a
tarball or /proc/pci?

Oh, and it's possible to put in the Linux Infrared Remote Control (lirc)
package, it's so cool :)

Canek