Thierry> For those who own one of bt848,  bt849A, bt878, bt879 and the like
Thierry> :

Thierry> 1)  BTTV  auto config in order   to support a lot  of  TV cards, i
Thierry> request all people who have a  tv tuner card  to send me back (and
Thierry> to pixel too) its pci  id.  if you  don't know how  to do it, just
Thierry> send   us your /proc/bus/pci and the   result of lspcidrake.  Also
Thierry> give me the module name (should be bttv for most people) All these
Thierry> cards'll be automatically configured in mdk7.2.

I send my questions again; I don't know if they don't get to the list:

1) You want ALL the /proc/bus/pci directory? Or /proc/pci?

2) The latest bttv (0.7.x) is going to be used? The 0.6.x doesn't detect
the sound in my TView99.

3) The lm_sensors i2c latest package is going to be used too? The latest
bttv driver needs it.

4) It's possible to put the LIRC (Linux Infrared Remote Control) package
too? From the tarball, it seems to me that the package is configurable only
in compile time, but it's sooooooooo cool use the remote control :)

Canek