David Foresman wrote:

> Ok, I finally got an Install to work using yesturdays cooker update and a
> PS/2 keyboard for the keyboard parts.
>
> This is definatly and installer problem.  After Install, if I put
> KEYBOARD=yes in /etc/sysconfig/usb, the usb keyboard works fine.

Thank you thank you, this fix worked for me also! As you said, all
the Ulysses betas and the cooker have had this problem. The USB
keyboard works for the install boot disk, but as soon as the main
install program is reached, the USB keyboard no longer works, nor
does it work after booting and running ulysses.

Like David I had to use a PS/2 keyboard to install. After the intsall,
I added YES to the KEYBOARD= line in /etc/sysconfig/usb, and
after rebooting all was well.

Tim Wegner