Hey Mikey,

Isn't it time to respect the people working on this distribution? Wether
they are from the (oh so great?) US-of-A, some (prehistoric?) place
called Europe, (rice eating?) Asia or (GNU chasing?) Africa? Maybe some
of them even have purple hair (you don't want to see my hair, but that's
a different story). What's the difference? These people work long hours
on this product & I don't think they deserve to be treated this way. If
you don't like the way Mandrake does it's thing, maybe it's time to go
help IBM...

Stefan