Not to be totally negative, but are we really all about that? I mean is it
all about getting everyone able to use linux? Sure it's a nice idea but
not the focus of linux, I'm one who thinks that windows is for people that
can't use linux and good for them.

Honda civics are for people who can't use 1970 Chevy's with 454 big
blocks, blowers and keep dual Carbs tuned. Different strokes for different
folks and lets just leave it that way I say. I'd rather focus on security,
stability, and power with useability being my smallest concern in a
distro.

Just like the hot-rod isn't for the average driver linux shouldn't
necesarilly be for the average computer user. If it works out that way
through evolution fine, but I don't think we should push it and change
focus from what brought linux where it's at now. Amiga died trying to be
something other than what made it popular.

Just my 2 cents - don't take me too seriously I'm a pessemist. ;)

--
The road to Microsoft is paved with [others] good intentions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 1796276