[EMAIL PROTECTED] (RedHog (Egil Möller)) writes:

[...]

> I think this is the main problem - our current separation of packages:
> devel things are on second CD, while we have several programs doing
> more or less the same work (but with different look&feel) on the first
> CD. But this has been discussed a lot within Mdk... If a lot of users

That's complete nonsense.

There is a higher percentage of devel package on the 2nd CD because there
are many apps that really deserve to be on 2nd Cd.

That's all -- and if in the 7.1 libstdc++-devel was on 2nd cd, it was a
mistake from us, it's corrected now.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/