Alexander Skwar wrote:

> But then those people cannot use webmin either, as it is also a server.

f you look back through my contributions you will see that I am
talking only about servers available externally to the internet.  I
am also talking about single free-standing machines with an upstream
connection, 'workstations'.   I made these qualifications amply clear
early on in this discussion.

Yes, for these machines Webmin is a server whose usage should only be
via localhost.  One expects a firewall to protect from all external
access to servers with the potential of high-volume traffic.  IMO.
this firewall the job of the installer for that classification of
machine.

--
Regards,

Ron. [AU]