keep in mind that the WalMart version is packaged by MacMillan and
is not packaged by Mandrakesoft.  Anyone is free to download Mandrake
from the Cooker and put it on shelves at any time, and if MCP chose
to do so before 7.2 was actually released, then it's their mistake
not ours.

I've had a problem with most of the Walmart/Staples distros for the
past two years --- while they get us out into the mainstream channels,
they do so with the message that Linux is broken.  MCP is not the only
guilty party here.  I fully support what they are doing in principle,
but I just wish there was more sensitivity to the technical expertise
typical of someone who would buy software in such a way.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com