"mdk mailin list (Harry)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Note I didn't use the word 'amatur', and regarding the troubling and complex
> task of operating system developmnet, it seems other are well able to put
> out versions of Linux that are not as trouble-prone as any new release of
> Mandrake appears to be.

as i say you have not clue what you talking about, you don't even know
how a product it build and there is difference between
development/shipping/marketing/commercial.

> I just love it when they gloss over their very real troubles (a quick look
> at the subjects in this mailing lists corroborates that), and decide to get
> glib with people pointing out their issues.

i am afraid to see how certain people can have a so litle brain and minus
mind.

Ok let stop this discussion and go back to work :p

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                     http://www.chmouel.org
                      --Chmouel