Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> Christian Gennerat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> My 486 with 12 Mo RAM runs with RedHat 5.2,
>> with no X-server. But it can export an xterm on an external XWindows server
>> (WinNT with exceed or Solaris or Linux)
>> why should I upgrade it?
>> Mandrake 7 is good for faster and bigger machines.

> Of course. I don't mean you upgrade it -- I say it's even not possible due
> to our targetting.

It is possible if you either borrow some RAM for the install or plug the disk
into another machine and install there (considered a very unlucky thing to try
with Windows, BTW).

--
The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons,
setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.