> Yeah, you are free to feel that my response was arrogant, but it was
> obviously naive of me to assume that something billed as 'complete'
actually
> would be so.

...that's true.  Complete should mean each and everything.  See another
post
of mine.

herein find my proposal to fix this naming thing
1 Single Edition = the Walmart thing base install cd
2 Basic or New Users Edition = what would now be called "Complete"
3 Advanced or current Power Pack Deluxe
4 Server or Enterprise Edition= that business pack thing
5 Drake Forge = beowolf package

All levels should have a webposted tree of the files included

Robert L Martin
Who also thinks a tarball of the base system would be a good thing for
wierd installs