"Kallador" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> well i tend to like the mandrake distro outta all.
> and trying to get a SuSE iso for the ppc is hard to find well for version
> 7.0

fairly normal, their understanding of being self-proclaimed "leader in
open-source technology" (see web-site) leads to releasing open-source
software to the community 1 month or more after releasing the boxed
version. see the comparison to us.

> and i havnt really thought about just going out and doing so.
> it be kool if mandrake did went to the ppc. such a great OS
> with some little bugs but still my good brands of
> linux is
> 1) mandrake
> 2)slakware
> 3)i would do SuSE or debian i havnt decided yet

please choose debian if you have to.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/