On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 10:53:03AM +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've just tried to use rpmdrake for the first time.  I started it, because I
> wanted to update my system.

[ snip ]

> It finished eventually - how do I tell rpmdrake to select all the files that
> are newer than currently installed ones?  Ie. to select all the files that
> it prints in bold.

Join the club.  As much as the Mandrake folks would like to get rid of
MandrakeUpdate, rpmdrake simply does not cut it as a replacement.

Unless there is something that more than one or two of us are missing
regarding rpmdrake.  I suspect there is not, it's not that
complicated.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell