On Monday 05 March 2001 21:06, you wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 08:20:33PM -0600, Sergio P.Korlowsky wrote:
> > [admin@linux admin]$ amaya
> > libpng error: Application uses deprecated png_read_init() and must be
> > recompiled.
> > ping read image error
> > *** Thot: Irrecoverable error ***
> >
> > Oops...    what's wrong?
> > I read that a new version has been uploaded to /incoming....
> > you know when it will be available...  (?)
>
> Uh I must have missed that cooker announcement or it was sent via private
> mail to Lenny ... send a spec to me or put it somewhere for download and
> I'll see what I can do.
--------------------------------
This was one of the messages....
unfortunately space was short in /incoming
--------------------------------

From: Michael Brown
                Subject: [Cooker] No space left in /incoming ?
                Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 04:57:53 -0800

         Just tried to upload latest version of Amaya (4.3) to incoming, but
failed
         with error message "No space left on device".

         Is this just happening for me?

         Michael
And this is the most recent...

         [Cooker] Uploaded to /incoming: amaya