Has read the doc about CUPS and did an install of CUPS
as said.
(doc Cups and CUPS News (2))

After the install I couldn't print anything, kwrite, kedit, staroffice51,
etc...  Only the test page of course.

So after many try's I decided to UNINSTALL all of CUPS.

Now, nothing changed;  can no more print at all.

When tryng to do a printer-install with printerdrake he's looking for the
cups-drivers and stops.
Can't install the cups-drivers without installing cups.

Do any one have this pb ? And how to resove it ?
Thanks
Eric MC

--
Fried's 1st Rule:
        Increased automation of clerical function