Hi,

I can't get Traktopel (beta 1 or 2) to boot.

I have an ASUS Board with an Adaptec 7890 SCSI controller. I
got a Western Digital SCSI and a Maxtor IDE/UDMA harddisk.

I got Windows 98 on one part of the Maxtor disk and Linux on
the Western Digital (WD9100) harddisk and a part on the
Maxtor disk.

My fstab can be found below to get a better idea how my
drives are configured.

To boot till now (Mandrake 7.2) I had to add following to
lilo.conf:
        disk = /dev/sda bios = 0x80
        disk = /dev/hda bios = 0x81

to change the boot order of both disks (so LILO boots from
the SCSI drive). My lilo.conf is below as well.

But right now, with Traktopel, beta 1 and 2, it doesn't work
anymore. First I wasn't able to boot at all. Then, with the
rescue image on the Traktopel CD, I was able to add the
previous described options to lilo and run lilo to adopt
this changes. Now I can boot at least Windows. But Linux
doesn't work, neither by booting from the floppy drive (the
Mandrake boot floppy disk doesn't work at all), nor from the
harddisk, sending following error message:
        VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)

Anyone out there knowing how to solve this problem?

---------
/etc/fstab:

/dev/hda7 / reiserfs defaults 1 1
/dev/sda1 /boot ext2 defaults 1 2
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/dev/sda7 /home reiserfs defaults 1 2
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom 0 0
/mnt/cdrom2 /mnt/cdrom2 supermount
fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom2 0 0
/mnt/cdrom3 /mnt/cdrom3 supermount
fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom3 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat,dev=/dev/fd0 0 0
/dev/hda6 /mnt/iso reiserfs defaults 1 2
/dev/hda1 /mnt/win_c vfat user,exec,umask=0 0 0
/dev/hda5 /mnt/win_d vfat user,exec,umask=0 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/sda8 /root reiserfs defaults 1 2
/dev/hda9 /usr reiserfs defaults 1 2
/dev/sda6 /var reiserfs defaults 1 2