"Alex Riechert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> Everything seemed to work fine except for reiserfs.
> There I got following messages:

> tar: ./lib/reiserfs.o: Wrote only 2048 of 10240 bytes
>
> (besides I tried "mkinitrd ..... -with=reiserfs" as well: same error!)
>
> How to solve this problem?

Can you verify that your reiserfs module is okay? Try to uncompress it and
insmod it..

Also, issue a "df" and "df -i" right after failure of mkinitrd so we can
see if it's not a problem with not enough diskspace.

> (I tried to boot with the new ramdisk. As expected: same error as with the
> previous one.)

Please copy for me as much debug info as possible...

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/