On 4/12/01 1:08 AM, "John Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> No don't! it's muich too late you should have done this with beta 1-3 they
>> were made especially for those things. Changing strings so late will break
>
> That would have been rather hard, seeing as these changes only appeared
> on RC1!

MeThinks we're having another issue where the right hand doesn't know what
the left hand is doing - no surprise by now, or for a project of the
complexity of a distro. Fortunately, nothing major will break because of a
bad spelling, or bad capitalization - besides, by now the improper use of
English has become part of Mandrake's charm.

Harry