On Monday 23 July 2001 09:20 am, you wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Guillaume Cottenceau) writes:
> > Blue Lizard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >

> > [...]
> >
> > > OT: on the subject of missing developers, when is warly back?  I
> > > thought that french people no longer made it a habit to take 2 month
> > > vacations...
> >
> > I'll not answer on xenophobic-style stuff.
> >
> > Warly's back from vacations (like me,pixel,damien) from last wednesday.
>
> And by the way, I'll request immediate expulsion from cooker ML if I see
> further comportment.
>
> Thank you,

Hmmmm   so the ultimate chastisement will be used if someone, even humoursly,
disparages a persons CofO?
But not gender bias?

Like always, the graphics is made by our nice female graphist :-).

--
 Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/

JoAnne
--
Founding member of AILLING
**Acronymically Impaired Linux Lovers Increasing Needed Grumbling**