I have my mother running Linux and I am slowly
converting a legal office over to it. There is nothing
wrong with the Linux desktop. It is more than capable
of handling most issues, and openoffice looks very
promising as filling in the office suite niche. If
Wordperfect did quick words in Linux and would allow
to send to qtcups for printing, then it would be fine
since the office currently uses wordperfect.

I don't think having a simple setup option for newbies
would prevent more experienced users going for the
workstation setup.

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]