on 8/8/01 3:16 PM, Chris Edwards at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> and who uses aurora?

the same people who top post :)

aurora could have been cool, too bad it died though.

I hate posting to the list, mostly cause i'm no developer, barely able to
code, and only half decent at scripting.

But since I use 3 pcs here for mandrake and cooker, I sometimes get the
gonads to post my opinions on somethings