So sprach »Vincent Meyer« am 2001-09-11 um 12:05:12 -0500 :
> So far most of the organizations that we'd think would do this have
> denied they had anything to do with it.  The US is NOT going to randomly

Uhm, in some respect I agree.  But: Suppose Bin Laden would be guilty;
this would mean that Afghanistan were guilty.

Now - I do not believe they would agree that he did something like this,
as this would give the US a perfect reason to "hunt down and punish" (to
quote president Bush) Afghanistan.  And frankly, I don't think it would
be a "clean strike" (as if there's something like this...) just against
Bin Laden or the leaders of Afghanistan.

Let's just hope that you are right - I wish to believe that you are.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de