On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Christian Belisle wrote:

> Blue Lizard wrote:
> >
> *snip*
>
> I don't know... but I think this is a development mailing list. Life is
> bad sometimes, but we don't have to bring the war here.
>
> So please, could we consider it classified and continue to keep this
> mailing list for development only?
>
> If you still wish to fight with each others, please do it in _PRIVATE_
> mail.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Chris

I agree that this kind of stuff is private and may be best to not be on
the list. But it's a very serious issue for America, and possibly even the
world. I don't know how you feel, but I certainly wouldn't want to come
out of this sounding like I had an anti-American bent.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>