Hi

I met the new wizard on my way into the new cooker - and i don't like the way
it is used.

I don't trust any fucking program. that collects personal data about me and
then opts for register to a company.

If you want to use that fucking program, I advice you to make the user choose
whether to sign up at your db or just to enter data to his installation.

I didn't fill in any data, yet you went out on the internet and launched me
at your fine website - without asking me - did you fucking transmit anything?

It would have been much fucking nicer if you had scanned my computer and
given me as a newbie advice whether it was safe to go out on the internet.

Very fucking stupid of you.

regards
guran