On Tuesday 18 September 2001 15:31, Daouda LO wrote:

> You're not at all on the internet. The file you were connected is
> local /usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html . Check the source.
That was fine stupid of me.
> You have maybe some reasons to be upset but insulting people and
> whining were surely not the best way to be heard.

I am not upset at all, I used a deliberate trick to load a thought out
position by a possible user, and just added as much gunpowder I could.

Then I got irritated by the responses - that there should exist one single
law that define for all coming humans how to interpret words. That I think is
in line with religion and that is what I spiced my answers with.

regards
guran